Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Airborne Tonight!

The Airborne Toxic Event is playing at The Venue tonight!

Ever since their first album came out in 2008, I've been dying to hear more from these guys. Their new album, "All at Once" was released in April of this year, and it is everything I hoped it would be. It's made it into the elite group of albums that I can listen to from beginning to end without hitting the "next" button on my iPod, and the length is just perferct for a 5 mile run! Check out this live version of "Welcome to Your Wedding Day". It's one of my favorite tracks from the new album:



Nate and I caught their show in 2009 when they were touring with their first album, and it was fantastic. Tons of energy, lots of interaction with the audience, and just an all around great vibe.



The show starts at 6:30 and tickets are $18. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment